+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** 250GB 750 EVO SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
* The sequential write performance is measured under the TurboWrite mode. The random read and write speeds are measured on the 250GB capacity model in 4K QD32.
The 750 EVO boasts a fast computing experience thanks to TurboWrite technology and RAPID mode. TurboWrite technology accelerates sequential write speeds by creating a write buffer inside the SSD. Magician software provides the option to enhance PC performance with RAPID mode, which processes data on a system level using unused PC memory (DRAM) as a cache.
The 750 EVO features SED1 technology to help keep your data safe. An AES-256-bit hardware-based full disk encryption engine secures your data with significantly less performance degradation often experienced with software-based encryption. And the 750 EVO is compliant with TCG™2 Opal v2.0 standards and IEEE®3 1667 protocol.
The flash-based 750 EVO provides superior resistance against shock and vibration for computing on the go. It also ensures 35 Total Bytes Written (TBW) for the 120 GB model and 70 TBW for the 250 GB model or up to 3 years.
The 750 EVO comes with software to help entry-level users easily install and manage their SSDs. Samsung Data Migration software provides a powerful custom-cloning feature that ensures migration work even when the source data is greater than the SSD capacity. And Magician software simplifies SSD management, enabling even novices to maximize the performance and lifetime of the SSDs.
- Controller: Samsung MGX Controller
- DRAM Cache Memory: 256MB
- Sequential Read: 540Mbps
- Sequential Write: 520Mbps
- 4KB Random Read (QD1): Max 10,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write (QD1): Max 35,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Read (QD32): Max 97,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Read (QD32): Max 88,000 IOPS
- Reliability: MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- Warranty: 3 Years
- TBW: 70TBW
- Data Security: AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption (FDE)