+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** 960 EVO Polaris 500GB M.2 2280 PCI-e 3.0 x4 NVMe Solid State Drive
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The 960 EVO offers the next level of performance in storage for smart consumers who want an experience beyond what the SATA interface can provide. An enhanced bandwidth, provided by the NVMe interface, combined with the new Polaris controller, facilitates sequential R/W speeds up to 3,200/1,900 MB/s and random R/W speeds up to 380/360K IOPS, respectively. Plus, the new Intelligent TurboWrite technology accelerates write speeds even further*.
Great performance is not measured by speed alone. How long the performance can be sustained is also important. The 960 EVO holds its own by boasting up to 400 TBW* for the 1TB model. Dynamic Thermal Guard prevents overheating, protecting the data and ensuring optimal responsiveness. It's all backed by a 3-year limited warranty**.
The 960 EVO comes with the newly upgraded Magician—an advanced software solution for users to monitor, manage and maintain the drive. Magician provides personalized firmware checking and additional functions tailored for individual user's drives. It even updates the firmware automatically to make sure that the drive's performance stays up to date.
- 5 core Polaris controller for increased processing power and optimised communication between host & controller
- Intelligent TurboWrite for managing higher workloads
- M.2 PCI-E 3.0 (x4) interface on an NVMe Compatible Motherboard
- Read Speed: 3200MB/s
- Write Speed: 1800MB/s
- IOPS Random Read (4KB, QD32): 330,000
- IOPS Random Write (4KB, QD32): 330,000
- IOPS Random Read (4KB, QD1): 14,000
- IOPS Random Write (4KB, QD1): 50,000
- Warranty: 3yr