+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** PM951 512GB M.2 PCI-e 3.0 x 4 NVMe Solid State Drive (MZVLV512HCJH-00000)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Samsung PM951 (NVMe) is compatible as a boot device in a wide variety of systems. This includes Z170/Z97/X99 based motherboards, modern notebooks, and tiny form factor PC's like the Intel NUC. It can also act as additional super high speed storage in almost any desktop with a spare PCIe slot when combined with a PCIe adapter.
- Extreme performance - up to 1050/560 sequential read/write data transfer rates and 250k/144k read/write random IOPS
- Bootable in Windows 7/8, Mac OSX (2006-2010 Mac Pro only) and Linux
- PCIe 3.0 device, backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0
- Small M.2 form factor plugs straight into your PCIe-based M.2 socket with no additional cables required
- M.2 PCI-E 3.0 (x4) interface on an NVMe Compatible Motherboard
- MLC NAND
- Read Speed: 1050MB/s
- Write Speed: 560MB/s
- IOPS: 250k/144k
- Warranty: 2yr
Please Note. Some M.2 motherboards only support SATA 6Gbps speeds or PCI-e x 2 lanes. You need to make sure your board supports NVMe and PCI-E x4 Lanes to get the full speed from this SSD.