+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** AMD Radeon R9 295 X2 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Featuring a pair of 290X Hawaii GPU's fused onto a single PCB with an advanced PLX chip along with only requiring 2x 8-Pin power connectors.
The other major feature of the 295 X2 is its cooling solution which truly does keep the cards temperatures around 60c even after gaming for hours and it also manages to do this in more or less silence with zero throttling of the cores themselves. Making it one of the smoothest, quietest and easily most powerful graphics card on the market today. If you really crave the most powerful and have or are considering a 4k monitor for gaming then the 295 X2 is the card for you.
If your demands are truly the most powerful experience possible then these cards work great in Crossfire (4 GPU's) and you will be able to smash benchmarks to pieces and have no slow downs in games.
- GPU: 2x Hawaii XT
- Hybrid Liquid Cooling
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 1600-2000
- Stream Processors: 5632
- ROPS: 128
- Core Speed: 1018MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- Memory interface: 1024-Bit (2x 512-Bit)
- Memory capacity: 8192MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 850W or greater PSU required with genuine 8-Pin PCI-E cables such as Silverstone 1500W
- Case capable of fitting such a long card and support for a 120mm radiator
- Dimensions: Card is 307x111x65mm and Cooler is 153x120x63mm
- Power Connectors: 2x 8-pin
- Display Outputs: 1x Dual Link DVI, 4x Mini-DisplayPort
- Warranty: 2yr