**B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (11110-0
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Experience True High-Definition Gaming in 1080p ! Are you ready for the next evolutionary step in HD gaming? Experience DirectX® 10 gaming and HD media PC features with the Sapphire ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 XT. No longer are you chained to the confining dimensions of traditional PC screens, step outside the ordinary and into a world of big screen HD content playback with HDMI support provided with the Sapphire 2600 XT. Experience next generation hardware that promises immersive high definition gaming for Windows Vista™ and DirectX® 10, while allowing for easy CrossFire™ multi-GPU upgradeability, to run the hottest titles of today and tomorrow. Delivering a fully loaded HD feature-set including support for ATI Avivo™ HD, HDMI connect ability, HD Audio and Blu-ray / HD DVD decoding via Universal Video Decoding technology, the Sapphire 2600 XT far surpasses the demands of the performance hungry Media PC. The Sapphire Radeon™ HD 2600 XT with its impressive hardware offerings such as: the much anticipated ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 XT GPU, support for up to 512MB of onboard memory, 128-bit memory interface, and PCI Express native support will empower even the casual user to experience big screen HD gaming on a budget and provide the rendering muscle to drive the feature rich Windows Vista™ 3D environment.
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT Core running at 800MHz
- 256MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1400MHz
- 120 Stream Processors
- 128-Bit Memory Interface
- Full-featured DirectX® 10 Support with ShaderModel 4.0
- Full-speed UVD (Blu-ray and HD-DVD)
- Non-visual game computing enhancements
- Integrated HDMI – One-cable video and audio with no compromises
- No data compression no conversion = no loss in quality
- Extreme data rates – up to 5GB/sec!
- Integrated HDCP over Dual Link DVI
- All this is included on the board – get HD features for free!
- Ultimate Windows® Vista™ Experience
- 65nm process – low power consumption
- Support for the Windows Aero™ 3D interface
- Remarkable combination of DirectX® 10 performance and HD 1080p video/media
- Multi-monitor support
More links for "**B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (11110-0"