Product information: **B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 4850 X2 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Designed by SAPPHIRE, the new HD 4850 X2 comprises two complete HD 4850 graphics systems on a single PCI-Express card connected by an on-board PCI Express Gen 2 bridge chip. Each GPU has 800 stream process units and a 256-bit memory interface driving 1GB of GDDR3 memory, making a total of 2GB on-board memory. Four Dual Link DVI outputs are provided as well as TV-Out. This provides a choice of Multi-monitor operation or CrossFire mode in which 3D applications such as games use both on-board GPU’s together to deliver a single accelerated output on the Primary display with industry leading levels of performance.
- 2 x ATI Radeon R700 (4850) Cores running at 625MHz
- Dual TeraScale graphics engines
- 1600 Stream Processors
- 1986MHz GDDR3 Memory
- 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit) Memory Interface
- Double Precision Support
- DirectX 10.1 Support
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- 2400 Peak GigaFlops
- ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance (2x 4850 X2 for a total of 4 GPU's)
- Dual Slot Dual Fan Active Cooler with Fan Speed Control
- HDMI compliant via dongle
- 7.1 Audio Channel Support
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1 support
More links for "**B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 4850 X2 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"