+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 6950 FLEX 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The SAPPHIRE HD 6950 FleX is now the highest performing card with this feature, allowing gamers to use low-cost DVI monitors for all three screens. Additional monitors can be added to the setup, but must be DisplayPort connected.
Like the standard HD 6950, the SAPPHIRE HD 6950 FleX Edition boasts true DX 11 capability and the powerful configuration of 1408 stream processors and 88 texture processing units. With its clock speeds of 800MHz for the core and 1250Mhz (5 Gb/sec effective) for the memory this model brings multi-screen enjoyment to even hard-core gamers.
- Core Clock: 800MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 5000MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: ??GB/sec
- Processing Cores: 1408
- Texture Units: 88
- ROPS: 32
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Single-Link DVI-D, 1x HDMI 1.4a, 2x Mini-DisplayPort & DisplayPort 1.2
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- Shader Model 5.0 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- ATI CrossFire Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- ATI HD3D Technology
- Maximum Power Consumption: 250W (Typical 190W)
- 2x 6pin PCI-E power connectors required (Power Adapters Provided)
- 450W minimum PSU recommended
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Supplied with Mini-DisplayPort too HDMI Cable
- Supplied with 1.8M HDMI High Speed Extension Cable
- Support 3 DVI monitors in Eyefinity mode, right out of the box! Up to 5 monitor Eyefinity mode support with Sapphire Flex.
- Supplied with Dirt3 PC Game (Subject to availability)