**B Grade** ATI Radeon X1950 XT 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Stimulating the minds passion for adventure and adrenaline the SAPPHIRE RADEON® X1950 XT brings forth the dawn of a new technological day where games are no longer chained to the limited capabilities of PC hardware! Tomorrow’s evolving in-game demands for feature rich environments bursting with explosive effects grip the imagination in ways before thought impossible, but now find themselves a reality with hardware features such as: the industry acclaimed X1950 GPU, 256MB of onboard memory, and increased performance via CrossFire™ support. When you couple impressive hardware advancements with next generation software support for Windows Vista™ 3D environment, Direct X and OpenGL the journey to a graphically enhanced tomorrow is accelerated with the tools of tomorrow made available today by SAPPHIRE and the SAPPHIRE X1950 XT.
- 625MHz ATI Radeon X1950 Core
- 256MB 1800MHz GDDR3 Extreme performance memory
- 48 pixel shader processors
- 8 vertex shader processors
- 256-bit 8-channel GDDR3/GDDR4 memory interface
- 512-bit internal ring bus for memory reads
- Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions
- Crossfire compatible - Master Edition ATI X1950 card required!!
More links for "**B Grade** ATI Radeon X1950 XT 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail"