**B Grade** ATI Radeon X550 128MB DDR TV-Out/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Ignite your imagination with the technology that makes distant worlds erupt with vibrant textures rendered in High-Definition clarity a reality. The Sapphire RADEON™ X550 with the awesome power of two programmable vertex shader pipelines and four extreme parallel pixel pipelines, accelerates next generation DirectX 9 games while remaining best in its price vs. performance class. Support for the latest SMARTSHADER™ 2.0, and SMOOTHVISION™ 2.1 boost the level of realism provided by the X550 to new heights and the available onboard memory of 128MB or 64MB ensures a smooth framrate in all of today’s hot titles and applications. Enhance the way you play, not the amount you pay!
- 128MB DDR Memory
- 64-bit memory interface
- Two programmable vertex shader pipelines
- PCI Express® x16 lane native support
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9 support
- Dual integrated 10 bit per channel 400 MHz DACs
- Integrated 165 MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 / HDMI compliant and HDCP ready)
- Maximum 3D Resolutions 16.7M colors 2048x1536 85Hz
- FullStream™ video de-blocking technology for Real, DivX, and WMV9 formats
- Hardware Motion Compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion
- ATI Catalyst™ Software Suite
More links for "**B Grade** ATI Radeon X550 128MB DDR TV-Out/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail"