Product information: **B Grade** Radeon R9 270 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (11220-00-20G)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The quiet-running fans work with multi-heatpipes and heatsinks that take away heat from the processor to the fans. Plus, dust repelling bearings radically reduce failure caused by the build-up of dirt. In short, its a quiet, efficient way of cooling your graphics card - even when you're pushing it to the limits.
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 350-500
- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 920MHz
- Core Boost Speed: 945MHz
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 1280
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 256 bit / 5600MHz
- Power Connectors: 6-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 1x DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 180W TDP
- 2yr Warranty