+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Radeon RX 460 Nitro+ OC 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The RX 460 is aimed at esports gamers and designed to play games such as CS:GO Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Dota 2, Overwatch, Call of Duty, Hearthstone and Starcraft II are some of the most popular esport games which the RX460 can handle with ease at 1080P resolutions with most detail levels on maximum.
The RX 460 allows you to build a low cost system that can handle esport games with ease and generally other games on the market upto 1080P resolution, it is also ideal for HTPC (home theatre PC's) and video editing.
SAPPHIRE's acclaimed Dual-X Cooling is powered by two massive yet silent fans and state-of-the-art radiator design. The new form of our 95mm blades mean greater airflow and superior heatsink coverage at lower noise compared to standard cooling designs. These feature dual ball bearing fans, which have an 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in our tests. The improvements to the fan blades means the solution is up to 10% quieter than the previous generation.
Fan Check allows users to check the cooler's status and immediately contact customer support through Fan Service in case of problems. If there's a fan problem, you don't have to return the entire card - SAPPHIRE or our channel partners will send out a replacement fan directly to you! With the SAPPHIRE NITRO Gaming Series cards' Intelligent Fan Control III, the fan starts precisely at 52 degrees Celsius to smartly balance performance against fan noise.
Our Black Diamond Chokes are 10% cooler and 25% more power efficient than a normal choke - and these Mark 4 Chokes reduce the coil temperatures by other 15% over the Mark 3s. These exclusive chokes will maintain gaming stability using their built-in heatsinks and help minimize coil whine.
- Sapphire Dual-X Cooling Technology
- FinFET 14 Technology
- Microsoft DirectX® 12 Support (DirectX®12 OPTIMIZED)
- 4th GCN Architecture (Powered by Polaris Architecture)
- Vulkan™ API support
- Virtual Super Resolution (VSR)
- AMD FreeSync™ Technology
- AMD Eyefinity
- OpenGL® 4.5 support
- OpenCL™ Support
- XConnect Support
- HDMI™ 2.0b / Display Port 1.4 (DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready)
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM Support
- AMD TrueAudio™ Next Technology
- Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC)
- GPU: Polaris
- Stream Processors: 896
- Compute Cores: 14
- Core Speed: 1175MHz
- Boost Speed: 1260MHz
- Memory Speed: 7000Mhz
- Memory interface: 128-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 300W or greater PSU required
- 75W TDP
- Power Connectors: 1x 6-pin required
- Display Outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort & 1x DVI-D
- Dimensions: 221(L)x123(W)x38(H)mm
- Warranty: 3yr