+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express RGB Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This means the RX 480 is a superb card for those who are still gaming on cards a few generations old as this card offers a vast leap in performance whilst not requiring a power supply upgrade. Also jam packed with features such as full DX12 readyness, VR Ready and the latest GCN architecture this amazingly powerful, quiet and low power card will only get more and more powerful as AMD release further driver updates, meaning this card is a great upgrade that will last years to come. OcUK now stocks several monitors that support Freesync from as little as around £100, which when combined with the RX-480 give the most fluid gaming experience with no stuttering or tearing, just silky smooth graphics.
Absolutely ideal for 720P and 1080P gaming on all the latest titles with maximum visual settings such as Doom, Unreal Tournamount, Hellblade, Fifa 17, Mafia III, Watch Dogs 2, TitanFall 2, Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2, Halo Wars 2 and Ghost Recon. The RX-480 can even manage gaming comfortably at 1440P (2560x1440) which demonstrates truly how powerful this card is, yet it features such a low price point and is a great upgrade for pretty much any PC with a 350W or greater ATX power supply. Should Half Life 3 ever be released, the RX-480 will be the perfect gaming card!!!
- Sapphire Nitro Twin Fan Black Cooler
- Removable Fans (Makes cleaning easy)
- 2x HDMI, 2x DIsplayPort & 1x DVI (Perfect for VR Setups)
- Overclocked out the box
- 1x 8-Pin power connector for improved overclocking ability
- RGB Sapphire logo with LED Mode switch for different settings (Pick any colour or turn off)
- Sapphire Nitro backplate for improved cooling and aesthetics
- Black Diamond Chokes for improved power and eliminate potential of coil whine
- Nitro Pass through cooling to further improve cooling
- Dual BIOS (Silent Mode: 1266MHz Boost & Performance Mode: 1342MHz Boost)
- Zero 0Db mode at idle (fans do not spin)
- GPU: Polaris
- Stream Processors: 2304
- Compute Cores: 36
- Core Speed: TBAMHz
- Boost Speed: 1306MHz
- Memory Speed: 7000Mhz
- Memory interface: 256-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 400W or greater PSU required
- 175W TDP
- Power Connectors: 1x 8-pin required
- Display Outputs: 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort & 1x DVI
- Warranty: 3yr