+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ series cards have fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
Robust VRM Cooling
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ cards are designed with robust VRM cooling and have a high thermal conductivity pad on the backplate to take away the heat efficiently and effectively.
Precision fan control
Standard industry fans may have up to 10% difference between their fan rotation cycles (RPM). With the new Fan IC Control on SAPPHIRE NITRO + graphics cards, this differential is reduced to 3%. This 70% improvement on accuracy ensures that cooling and noise performance of every NITRO + card is up to scratch.
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX580
- Engine Clock: 1340 MHz (Default)
- Boost Clock: 1411 MHz
- Stream Processor: 2304
- Memory: 4GB/256bit GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7000 MHz
- UEFI Ready: Yes
- Display Output: DL-DVI-D / HDMIx2 / DisplayPort x 2
- Form Factor: 2.2 slot, ATX
- Cooling Fan: 95mm15 x 2
- Cooling Module: 2 x 8mm + 2 x 6mm HeatPipe (Nickel-Plate
- Power Design: 6 Phase Digital Power
- PCB Layers: 8 Layers
- RGB LED: Yes
- Dual BIOS: Yes / Dual UEFI
- External Power Connector: 1x8 + 1x6
- Board Dimension: (260 x 135 x 43)mm
- Warranty: 3 Years