+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Barracuda 510 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (ZP256CM30041)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Seagate Barracuda M.2 SSD range is new to the market but do not under estimate the knowledge gone into these products. Seagate know how to do storage with over 40 years' experience these drives will not disappoint. The Barracuda 510 range are designed for gaming PC's and laptops to get the ultimate performance at a low price.
The 3D Nand Technology allows Seagate to produce speeds of up to 3050MB/s (Read) and 1050MB/s (Write) giving you the performance your PC deserves. The Seagate® BarraCuda® 510 SSD — legendary storage designed for taking your data to the next level of performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Amazing Speed with next-level 3D TLC NAND and a PCIe Gen3 ×4, NVMe 1.3 unlock sequential read/write speeds of up to 3,400 / 2,180 MB/s
- The trusted dependability of the BarraCuda brand with a 5-year limited warranty and MTBF of 1.8M hours.
- Amazing versatility with capacities of 256 GB and 512 GB lets you pick the right drive for the job and budget
- Slim form factor with single-sided M.2 2280 for ultra-thin/ultra-small laptops, mini PCs, and desktop PCs
- Low power consumption with up to 4.1W active power and multiple low power modes make for longer battery life and cooler running speeds
- Interface: PCIe G3 ×4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor: M.2 2280-S2
- Sequential Read/Write: Upto 3050 / Upto 1050 MB/s
- Read 4KB IOPS: Upto 180K
- Write 4KB IOPS: Upto 255K
- MTTF: 1,800,000 hours
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80.15mm x 22.15mm x 2.23mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
- TRIM - S.M.A.R.T
- Halogen Free
- RoHS Compliance