+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Prime Ultra Titanium 750W 80 Plus Titanium Modular (CA-061-SS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Demonstrating confidence in its power supplies, Seasonic stands out in the industry by offering PRIME Titanium Series a generous 12-year manufacturer’s warranty period. Seasonic employs the most efficient manufacturing methods, uses the best materials and works with the most reliable suppliers to produce reliable products. New layout, revolutionary manufacturing solutions and solid design attest to the highest level of ingenuity of Seasonic’s engineers and product developers.
Seasonic Prime 750W Features- 80 PLUS® Titanium Certified: The PRIME Titanium Series achieves the highest level of 80 PLUS® Titanium certification on the market with its 94 % efficiency at 50 % system load.
- Cybenetics ETA Efficiency Level A: The top-level Cybenetics rating badge testifies that the PRIME Titanium 750 operates between 91 % and 94 % efficiency at all times, at any load. The power supply achieves above 77 % efficiency on the 5 Vsb rail and it merely consumes less than 0.15 W when the system is idling.
- Cybenetics LAMBDA Noise Level A++: The noise output of the power supply is as good as it can be; the PRIME Titanium 750 deserved the LAMBDA Noise Level A++ rating as its noise output stays below 20 dB(A) during operation.
- MTLR: Seasonic’s latest design keeps the output voltage within a very tight range, achieving under 0.5 % load regulation. This impressive electrical performance and stability makes this power supply an ideal choice for high-performance systems.
- Extended Hold-up Time (30 ms): Improved circuit design and high-quality components have greatly increased the hold-up time measured under 100 % load, from an industry standard of 16 ms to above 30 ms. This substantial improvement means that even under unstable input current conditions the power supply will continue to output stable and precise current to ensure smooth operations.
- Super Low Ripple Noise (20 mV): Seasonic's continued commitment to excellent analog power supply design has suppressed ripple noise to fall well below the current industry average of 20 mV.
- Premium Hybrid Fan Control: Seasonic’s vast experience in designing the most silent and efficient power supplies on the market was translated into the development of Hybrid Mode; a state-of-the-art fan control that enables users to keep the overall fan noise at the lowest possible level.
- Power Supply Sound: The Seasonic PRIME Series is designed with very favorable level of acoustics and it uses carefully selected components and innovative circuit design to minimize sound output. Beyond our rigorous internal tests, the power supply also went through external testing with the most popular graphics cards to ensure that the sound at all loads would be kept at the lowest possible level. The chart compares the sound level of the Seasonic PRIME power supply to other ambient sounds.
- Cable-free Connection Design: Seasonic’s engineers have implemented a new design feature, where instead of cables; the back panel and the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) are connected by a copper plate. This breakthrough solution not only lowers the chance of production errors during manual insertion but it also improves output power quality.
- 135 mm FDB Fan: High performance Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are designed to take advantage of the impact absorbance effects of oil. They are extremely reliable and generate considerably less operating noise and heat than ball bearing fans. The lubrication of the bearing surface reduces friction and vibration and therefore lowers overall power consumption. Due to the effortless, quieter rotations and its robust construction, this reliable fan technology also greatly increases the lifespan of the fan.
Prime Ultra New Features- SATA3.3 Adapters supporting the new PWDIS feature on high capacity hard drives.
- More flexible SATA connectors.
- PSU Tester included.
- Removal of inline cable capacitors for easier cable management.
- 140mm depth on 550/650/750 Gold/Platinum units.
- Upgraded HDB Fan with lower RPM for quieter operation.
Specification- Model name: SSR-750TR Active PFC F3
- 80 PLUS®: Titanium
- Cybenetics: ETA-A Efficiency, LAMBDA-A++ noise rating.
- Form Factor: Intel ATX 12 V
- Dimensions: 170mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 86mm (H) +/-1 mm
- Fan Size: 135 mm
- Fan Control: Premium Hybrid Fan Control
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours at 4