+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** PC 350 SE Gaming Headset
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The sound of the PC 350 Special Edition Noise Blocking gaming headset has been specially developed to provide an extremely ‘game realistic’ soundscape. This is achieved by reproducing high sounds such as gun shots and explosions, by adding high-level bass control.
Like its predecessor; the PC 350, it features our “Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement” technology, which delivers ultimate sonic accuracy and clarity by channeling signals directly into your ears. Unique to this line of PC gaming headsets, this makes it easier to hear where each sound comes from, without adding rendering the audio through surround sound software.
The best - improved
With the PC 350 Special Edition Noise Blocking gaming headset we went back and improved what is widely regarded as one of the best PC gaming headsets around. The Special Edition features an updated and even more durable closed design for gaming in privacy as well as new design and improved user friendly features.
For gaming in private
The closed design provided by the custom-made aluminum ear-cups isolates you from any outside noise, so you hear even the faintest detail of your game. This makes the headset ideal for use at noisy gaming events.
Strong like Samson
The PC 350 Special Edition Noise Blocking gaming headset doesn’t just look great, it’s built to last, too. Only top quality materials are used and the attention to detail is superb, right down to the speakers made at our facilities in Europe, and the braided fabric cable for long-lasting durability.
• The flagship in competitive gaming- Sennheiser's "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" technology delivers ultimate sonic accuracy and clarity by channeling signals directly into your ears
• Professional soundscape - specific sound trim for optimized positioning
• Closed design - hear the slightest details even in noisy environments
• Easy to carry - collapse, store and transport with carrying case
• Noise canceling clarity - the pro microphone ensures crystal-clear conversations
• Great for long gaming sessions - extra-large ear pads are perfect at tournaments
• Convenient microphone mute - automatically mute the microphone by raising the boom arm
• Intuitive design - the volume control is integrated on the right ear cup
• Essential extra - supplied with a protective carrying case
• Braided fabric cable - for long-lasting durability
• 2-year warranty
• PC 350 Noise Blocking Gaming Headset
• Carrying case
Impedance: 150 Ohms (headphones)
Connector: 2 x 3.5 mm for desktop/laptop
Frequency response (microphone): 50 Hz - 16000 Hz
Frequency response (headphones): 50 Hz - 16000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 108 dB
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.1%
Ear coupling: around-the-ear, closed acoustic design
Cable length: 3 m
Weight: 312 g
Pick-up pattern: Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5 -38 dBV at 94 dBSPL
Speaker type: Dynamic, 38 mm, Nd magnet