+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** SH67H3 Intel H67 (Socket 1155) XPC Barebone System - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Features to support all 2nd generation Intel Core i3/i5 /i7 processors with LGA1155 to enhance the performance of the built-in GPU. Intel®H67 includes Displayport?HDMI1.4?dual monitors support, and DVI to provide a smart and stunning visual experience. The feature of SATA 3 6Gbps offers the latest generation of storage interface for ideal data access. With the support of Intel®Rapid Storage Technology speeds up data access in digital media and data files.
With the space-efficient design, the SH67H3 is as roomy as it gets. Not only it’s space-saving but also it maximizes the need for high-end users and markets. The designs for dual-slot graphic cards provide the users a faster and smarter performance.
Provides HDMI, DVI-I and Dual Independent Display with full 1080p support to deliver the stunning full HD and 3D graphics for high-end users
The 80 PLUS ® performance specification requires power supplies in computers and servers to be 80% or greater energy efficient. This makes an 80 PLUS certified power supply up to 33% more efficient than current power supplies. 300W high efficiency & energy saving power supply of SH67H3 is guaranteed by 80 PLUS BRONZE certification.
Integrated Cooling Engine 2 (I.C.E.2) Heat Pipe Technology. The technology allows heat from the CPU (the system's hottest component) transfers into a heatsink. The heat travels up a series of pipes and into an array of radiator fins screwed into the back of the chassis. A single, whisper-quiet fan mounted just behind this blows air through the fins, thus carrying the heat outside and away from the system. The SH67H3 XPC uses this patented cooling technology to provide the most stable and most optimal useful life.
- Form Factor: Shuttle Form Factor
- Processor: Intel Sandy Bridge Core i7, Core i5 and Core i3 processor LGA1155 socket 95w max. Support
- Chipset: Intel H67
- Memory: DDR3 1333 MHz support RAM Socket * 4, Dual channels support up to 32 GB total (8GB*4)
- VGA: Integrated in CPU
- Audio: Realtek ALC888, 7.1 channel High Definition Audio
- Ethernet: Realtek RTL 8111E, 10Mb/s,100Mb/s,1Gb/s operation, Support Wake-ON-LAN function
- Storage Interface: 2 x S-ATA 3Gb/s 2x S-ATA 6Gb/s
- Onboard Connectors: (1) 4 Pin fan connector,(1) 3 Pin fan connector,(4) SATA 2.0 connectors, (1) ATX main power (2*10), (1) ATX main power (2*2), (2) 2x5 pin USB header, (1) RS232 header, (1) AUX-in header, (1) Power button header, (1) front audio connector, (1) PCIE x 16, (1) PCIE x 1, Front Panel: (1) USB 2.0 Port, (1) USB 2.0 Port with Mobile device charger feature, (2) USB 3.0 Port, (1) Power button, (1) HDD Led, (1) ODD Led
- Back Panel: (4) USB 2.0 Ports, (2) USB 3.0 Ports, (1) Line in jack 1/8”, (1) Line out jack 1/8”, (1) Side surround jack 1/8”, (1) Read surround out jack 1/8”, (1) Centre bass jack 1/8”,(1) RJ45 Ethernet, (1) CMOS clear button, (1) DVI-I Port,(1) HDMI Port
- Dimensions: 332 x 208 x 196
- Power: 300W 80 Plus Power Supply
- Accessories: XPC Multi-Language quick guide, XPC DVD Driver (include Adobe Reader 8.1), Heat-sink compound, Power cord
- Expansion Slots: (1) PCI-E X16 slot, (1) PCI-E X4 slot, (1) Mini-PCIE (long) socket, (1) Mini-PCIE (Short) socket
Warranty: 3 Years
Weight: 5.0 Kg