Product information: **B Grade** XH61V Intel H61 (Socket 1155) Barebones - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Shuttle expands the capabilities of its chassis, adding support for Mini-ITX mainboards (17x17 cm or 6.7x6.7 inches). Shuttle chassis go beyond the Shuttle mainboard, so you can easily upgrade the mainboard to your desire without any modifications to the chassis.
Thanks to HDMI and D-sub outputs two monitors can be run at the same time using these connectors. It provides HDMI with full 1080p support to deliver the stunning full HD and graphics for high-end users
Designed to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle, XH61 is capable of mounting to the rear of a LCD monitor or a TV. This space saving capability makes it easy to blend into any environment
The XH61 system consumes less than 90W of power in full use. The power efficient design saves energy and money at the same time!
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX MB 3.5 L Chassis
- Processor: Supports Intel 65w LGA 1155 CPU
- Chipset: Intel H61
- Memory: 2 x 240 pin DDR3 DIMM slots,8GB per DIMM (Max 16GB) Dual Channel DDR3 1333 Mhz
- VGA: DirectX 10 Support, HDMI V1.4,D-sub + HDMI dual display
- Audio: IDT92HD89C 5.1 channel High Definition Audio
- Ethernet: Realtek 8111E, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T specification revision 1.0,100Mb/s and 1Gb/s operation, Support Wake-On-LAN function
- Storage Interface:4x S-ATA 3Gb/s
- Onboard Connectors: (4) SATA connectors, (2) 1x5 pin USB 2.0 header, (1) ATX main power connector, (1) ATX 12V power connector, (2) set 4pin fan connectors.
- Front Panel (2) USB 2.0 ports, (1) Microphone-In, (1) Earphone-Out, Power-On button, Power LED, HDD LED,
- Back Panel: (1) RJ45 Gigabit LAN port, (1) VGA port, (1) HDMI, (4) USB 2.0 ports, (1) PS/2 keyboard, (1) PS/2 mouse, (1) Line in port, (1) Line out port, (1) MIC in port, (1) Kensinton lock, (2) Wireless Antenna fixture
- Dimensions: 240 x 200 x 72
- Power:90w Adapter
- Accessories: XPC Multilanguage Quick User Guide, XPC DVD Driver (XP and Vista 32 / 64 bit and Win7 32/ 64 bit), 1* Power cord, 1* SATA cable (pre-install for HDD), 1* SATA cable (pre-install for ODD),1* 4 pin to SATA power cable, Screws
Warranty: 2 Years
Weight: 3.31 Kg