Product information: **B Grade** XPC SB86i BTX Aluminium Barebones System - Intel P4 (LGA775)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The XPC SB86i BTX form factor barebone delivers affordable, performance-based computing to the market segments where it is needed most. The i-chassis design provides a clean fascia thanks to a beautiful integrated, stealthed optical drive and stylish diffused light to show the XPC's activity state. This exceptional computer delivers whisper quiet cooling through optimized in-line airflow. The i915G-based mainboard offers all the latest technology including Socket 775, PCI-Express, 7.1 channel Audio, S-ATA and delivers excellent performance and reliability for all kind of application.
- Socket 775 supports Intel Pentium 4 and Celeron D processors
- 800 or 533 FSB
- Intel 915G + ICH6R
- Shuttle I.C.E. (Integrated Cooling Engine)
- 275 Watt mini PSU
- 2 x 184 pin slots
- Supports PC3200/2700/2100/1600 (DDR400/333/266/200) DDR SDRAM
- 1 x PCI-Express (PCI-E, 16X)
- 1 x 32 Bit PCI (v2.2)
- 4 x Serial-ATA 150, supports Raid 0 and 1
- 1 x IDE ATA 100 drives
- 1 x floppy disk drive
- Realtek ALC880 7.1 channel High Definitionl audio controller
- 8-in-1 card reader
- 7 Day RMA Turnaround Exclusive To Overclockers UK
More links for "**B Grade** XPC SB86i BTX Aluminium Barebones System - Intel P4 (LGA775)"