**B Grade** XPC SN78SH7 Black Aluminium Barebones System (Socket AM2)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The new H7-casing of the XPC Barebone SN78SH7 combines the best features of many successful Shuttle Mini-PCs and is ushering in the next generation. The Mini-PC-Barebone's technical highlights include the use of the NVIDIA GeForce 8200 chipset which already supports DirectX 10 and HDMI. That this XPC Barebone is the ideal base for AMD's innovative Phenom*) Multi-Core-processors based on the Socket AM2+, is reinforced by a highly effective 300 watt power supply. Current graphics cards with PCI-E 2.0 are supported without any problems in this attractive aluminium casing. Purchasers can expect a true "Auditory Cinema" due to the outstanding sound quality produced through the DTS Connect and Dolby Digital Live! *) please refer the support list regarding AMD Phenom II compatibility.
- Aluminum chassis (black)
- Bays: 1x 5.25“, 2x 3.5“
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 8200
- Integrated DirectX10 graphics
- 256MB shared memory
- HDMI and VGA Video output
- Socket AM2+
- Supports AMD Phenom II processors
- Supports HyperTransport Version 3.0
- Shuttle I.C.E. Heatpipe-cooling
- 1x PCI-Express V2.0 (x16)
- 1x PCI (32 Bit)
- Supports 2x DDR2-533/667/800
- Supports up to a total size of 4 GB
- 2x SATA 2.0 (internal), RAID
- 2x External Serial-ATA (eSATA, ext.)
- 1x IDE ATA 100, 1x floppy
- 8-channel HD audio
- Dolby Digital Live! und DTS Connect
- USB 2.0 (2x front, 4x rear, 4x onb.)
- 2x Firewire, GigaBit LAN
- 300 Watt SilentX PSU, 80Plus
More links for "**B Grade** XPC SN78SH7 Black Aluminium Barebones System (Socket AM2)"