Product information: **B Grade** XPC SP35P2 Black Barebones System Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad (LGA775)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SP35P2 is designed for users who have exceptional demands in terms of system performance, hardware and future compatibility. As a result, it features an especially high performance Intel P35 Express chipset and supports the latest generation of 45 nm dual core and quad core processors with 1333 MHz system bus. A particularly efficient, 80 PLUS certified 400-Watt power supply takes care of this black powerhouse without compromising its performance. This aluminium SFF PC, through its integrated PCI Express X16 slot, supplies all the bandwidth necessary to accommodate the quickest graphics cards and, thereby, run professional graphics applications and complex 3D games.
- Black aluminum chassis
- Drive bays: 1x 13.3cm (5.25“), 3x 8.9cm (3.5“)
- Intel P35 Express + ICH9R
- Socket 775
- Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Extreme/Duo, Pentium Dual-Core, Celeron 4xx
- Supports 45 and 65nm CPUs
- Supports 1333, 1066 and 800MHz FSB
- Shuttle 3 zones heat-pipe cooling system
- 1x PCI-Express (x16), 1x PCI
- Supports 4x DDR2-667/800 DDR2-1066 in overclocking mode
- Up to 8 GBytes total size
- 4x SATA (internal) + 2x eSATA (external) supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD
- 1x IDE ATA 100, 1x floppy disk drive
- 8-ch HD-audio, SPDIF in/out
- 2x Firewire, GigaBit LAN
- USB 2.0 (2x front, 6x rear, 4x onboard)
- 400 Watt ATX power supply (80 PLUS)
More links for "**B Grade** XPC SP35P2 Black Barebones System Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad (LGA775)"