**B Grade** Silentmaxx Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The whole enclosure is manufactured from 100% aluminium, which offers the very best in heat dissipation. So much so that this enclosure is compatible with all hard drive that run at 10,000 RPM or lower. Because the hard drive is completely encased in the enclosure air born noise is exceptionally low. The Silentmaxx Aliminium Hard Drive Enclosure also includes rubber mounts. This stops any vibrational noise generated by the hard drive being transferred onto the PC chassis. This significantly cuts down on the "rumbling" and "clicking" noises which are very common in hard drives.
- Reduces hard drive noise by over 95%
- Compatible with 1" high 3.5" hard drives (10,000 rpm or less)
- Compatible with IDE and S-ATA hard drives
- Does not affect drive performance
- Fits into a standard 5.25" (CDROM-sized) drive bay
- Sits behind the bay blanking plate, so does not affect aesthetics
- Lasts virtually forever! Easily transferrable to your next PC
- Manufactured from 100% aliminium for maximum heat dissipation
- Rubber mounted enclosure for damping
More links for "**B Grade** Silentmaxx Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure"