**B Grade** Kublai KL04 Midi Tower Case - Black (SST-KL04B)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
When the first Kublai series chassis was introduced in 2007, it had innovative storage design that was ahead of its time. For the Kublai KL04, SilverStone engineers again looked to raise the bar with a design that can accommodate four 5.25” drive bays, nine 3.5” hard drives, and up to six 2.5” SSDs. This astonishing amount of storage capacity for a mid-tower chassis is unprecedented and comes with no compromise to compatibility. Expansion cards or graphics cards up to 17 inches long can be installed without the need to remove hard drive cage and even with all hard drive bays filled, cards up to 12.8 inches can still be used. To cope with densely packed hard drive bays, repeated thermal tests and revisions were made to come up with an airflow layout that is capable of handling all hard drives installed without negatively affecting the rest of the system. The right front positioning of the intake fans also helps to divert noise from leaking out directly to the front of the chassis. For 2.5” SSD or HDD mountings, the KL04 has specially designed cages that can be mounted in two locations depending on user needs. If you are looking for a chassis with server-like room for expansion but only limited footprint for a mid-tower, the KL04 is the choice.
- Incredible ten 3.5” hard drive capacity
- Flexible multi 2.5” drive slots
- Beautiful SilverStone-styled front panel free of venting holes
- Positive pressure design for effective dust reduction
- Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly
- Support eight expansion slots cards up to 17 inches long
- Quick access and removal for fan filters
- Smart backside cable routing design
- Drive Bay: External 5.25" x 4 / 3.5" x 1 (compatible with hard drive)
- Drive Bay: Internal 3.5" x 9 (optional 3.5” x 8 + 2.5” x 1), 2.5” x 6
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm exhaust fan, 1200rpm, 21dBA
- Side Cooling:1 x 120mm intake fan, 1200rpm, 21dBA / 1 x 120mm fan slot (optional)
- Top Cooling: 1 x 120mm intake fan, 1200rpm, 21dBA 1 x 120mm or 140mm fan slot (optional)
- Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120mm fan slot (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Front I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x 2 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0) / audio x 1 / MIC x 1
- Expansion Cards: Compatible up to 17 inches in length *2
- Limitation of CPU cooler: 168mm
- Dimensions: 214mm(W) x 489mm(H) x 499mm(D)
More links for "**B Grade** Kublai KL04 Midi Tower Case - Black (SST-KL04B)"