**B Grade** Redline Series SST-RL04B Mid-Tower Chassis
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Redline series was created with the goal of exceeding user experience and expectation for affordable PC chassis by offering punchy styling and features reserved often for more expensive models. The RL04, with its chest armor styled front fascia punctuated by glowing red SilverStone logo that doubles as a power button that will surely raise the adrenaline of PC enthusiasts. Its bottom mounted power supply layout and flexible drive storage options enable it to support a wide selection of components. The top, front, and the bottom side of the RL04 are also fully filtered to ensure that positive pressure setup, a prominent feature in SilverStone’s high-end chassis, is a viable option for creating a dust-proof PC. For enthusiasts looking to build a PC with quality features and styling on a budget, the RL04 is an excellent choice.
- Model No. SST-RL04B(black)
- Expansion Slot: 7
- Material: High-strength plastic and meshed front panel
- Motherboard: ATX, Micro-ATX
- External: 5.25" x 4
- Internal: 3.5" x 5 or 2.5" x 5
- Front: 1 x 120mm intake fan + 1 x 120mm fan slot
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan slots
- Side: 2 x 120mm fan slot or 2 x 140mm fan slot
- Top: 2 x 120mm fan slot or 2 x 140mm fan slot
Front I/O Port
- USB 3.0 x 2
- Audio x 1
- MIC x 1
- Power Supply
- 1 x optional standard PS2(ATX)
- Expansion Card
- Compatible with expansion cards up to 11.5”, width restriction-6.14"
- Limitation of CPU cooler: 169mm
- Limitation of PSU: Unlimited
- Net Weight: 6.2kg
- Dimension: 220mm (W) x 480mm (H) x 523mm (D), 55.2 liters
More links for "**B Grade** Redline Series SST-RL04B Mid-Tower Chassis"