**B Grade** Sugo SG07 HTPC/Gaming Windowed Case with 600W Power Supply - Black (SST-SG07
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Sugo SG07, with a size that slots in between the venerable SG01 Micro-ATX SFF case from 2005 and the SG05, a powerful Mini-ITX case released in 2009, was designed to take the Mini-ITX platform to a whole new level. It is twice as powerful as the SG05 but only 37% bigger. Its custom 600W power supply, which is rated up to 50°C with 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency and single +12V rail, was carefully chosen and optimized for SG07. Exhaustive testing was conducted to create unique VGA fan duct and exhaust vents that enable SG07 to not only accommodate the longest consumer graphics cards physically (up to 12.2 inches/310mm) but also capable of supporting graphics thermal profile of up to 400W through overclocking. For the CPU and motherboard area, a record-breaking use of 180mm fan (bigger than the Mini-ITX motherboard!) with vortex generating design was utilized to provide possibility of fanless CPU cooling of up to 95W (via CPU cooler such as SilverStone’s NT06-E). But despite having tremendous amount of cooling performance, the SG07 is easy to maintain as well. It employs positive pressure layout with all intake areas fitted with removable filters so dust will not accumulate inside. If the goal is to make the ultimate Mini-ITX system, the SG07 is hard to beat.
- Class leading SFF chassis with 180mm fan and positive pressure cooling
- Ample space for CPU cooling (117mm in height)
- Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
- Support for two 2.5” SSD/hard drives and one 3.5” hard drive
- Includes 80 PLUS Bronze certified 600W PSU with single +12V rail
- Adjustable VGA fan duct for improved cooling efficiency
- Removable fan filters included for case fan, PSU, and VGA duct
- Support graphics cards up to 12.2 inches and 400W
- Material: Plastic front panel with aluminum plate, SECC body
- Motherboard: DTX, Mini-ITX
- Drive Bay: External Slim optical x 1
- Internal 3.5” x 1 , 2.5” x 2
- Side Cooling: VGA fan duct with oversized vents
- Top Cooling: 180mm Air Penetrator 700/1200rpm, 18/34dBA
- Bottom Cooling: PSU intake vents and VGA exhaust divider
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Front I/O Port: USB 2.0 x 2 / Audio x 1 / MIC x 1
- Power Supply: Custom 600W with 80 PLUS Bronze certification and single +12V rail
- Expansion Card: Support expansion cards up to 12.2 inches
- Limitation of CPU cooler: 117mm
- Limitation of PSU: 140mm (remove VGA Card if you want install up to 170mm)
- Dimensions: 222 mm (w) x 190 mm (h) x 350 mm (d)
More links for "**B Grade** Sugo SG07 HTPC/Gaming Windowed Case with 600W Power Supply - Black (SST-SG07"