+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** BC1 Aluminium Benchtable - Silver
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Being only 8mm thick and weighing a mere 1.82kg, the Open Benchtable is uniquely designed for travelling overclockers, enthusiasts and technical professionals who need put together a full open PC while on the road. It uniquely integrates all the components needed to quickly set up a benching or test platform including; standoffs, screws and brackets.
The entire BC1 is made of precision machined, anodized aluminium which offers fantastic rigidity while also being extremely lightweight. The body also features an integrated carry handle and has been ingenuously designed to incorporate the legs, standoffs, and brackets which all seamlessly stow within. This means no moving (or indeed rattling) parts when in transit.
The entire product uses thumbscrews meaning you won’t even need to bring your screwdriver with you. Motherboard standoffs include traditional and convenient pushpin options. The BC1 supports all form factor motherboards, plus up to four VGA cards. Integrated mounting brackets support system fans and radiators in a variety of configurations.
Specification- Body Material: Premium Grade (5052) Aluminium Alloy
- Screw Material: SS304 Steel Alloy
- Available Colours: Silver – Sandblast & Anodized Finish
- Motherboard Support: XL, E, Mini, & Micro- ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: ATX 12V / BTX, ATX large and ATX-EPS, 10KG Max
- Drive Capacity: Up to 2 x 2.5? or 2 x 3.5?
- Bracket Cooling Support: 240, 140, 120, 92, 80mm, 5KG Max
- Maximum Recommended Total Load: 25KG
- Stored Dimensions: 370 x 260 x 8mm (W x D x H)
- Assembled Height: 115mm
- Motherboard Standoff Height: 25mm
- Net Weight: 1.82Kg