Product information: **B Grade** TG480-U01 480W ATX2.0 SLi Compliant Silent PSU
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Automatic voltage adjustment for input with a range of 95-250V.
- Very quiet (from 20dB/A!) Dual-Fan technology
- 4 Serial-ATA powerconnectors.
- 28A at 12V for increased stability with many connected devices
- Mainswitch with rubber-protector
- ATX 24 plus 8pin / 20 plus 4 pin connectors for use on most common mainboards (including some serverboards!)
- Supports up-comming BTX format and PCI-Express motherboards
- 2 x PCI-E 6 pin Connectors for SLi Systems
- 3yrs Manufacturer Warranty
Important Information - Direct RMA Service on Tagan Power Supplies - On top of the of all the exciting new features that our Tagan PSU's introduced, Tagan is committed in bringing the product support services to the next level by launching a new initiative called Direct RMA Request services to OcUK Tagan Customers. Therefore all warranty claims including returns and replacement are handled direct by Tagan.
RMA Procedure - This service is available via email and if you have a faulty Tagan PSU you email email@example.com who will arrange RMA for faulty PSU only and ship you a replacement identical product.