Product information: **B Grade** TFC Xchanger - Single Radiator 120
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Feser Company only use the best materials for these radiators. The fins and water channels consist of high-grade copper (e-Cu). The water chambers consist of a brass alloy. They have to ensure that the layer of the black finish remains very thin, thus the heat-air transfer is optimized to a maximum. The G1/4" thread for the inlet and outlet of the radiator offers the highest compatibility for a wide variety of fittings. The radiators can be installed horizontally or vertically. For a vertical mounting the air can escape entirely from the radiator by using the bleeder screw.
- Water Channels and Fins made out of ECu Copper Material
- Brass Water Chambers
- Black Finish (5µm)
- G1/4" Threads
- Dimensions: 195 x 150 x 75mm
- Silicon Pads (1/2/3)
- Bleed Valve + Screw
- Stamped TFC – Xchanger Logo
- ColorBox Packaging
- Warranty Card
- Serial Number with Holographic Sticker
- Sealed in VCI Bag - 5 Years Corrosion Protection
- 3 Years Warranty
- Compatible with all available Waterooling Systems
- Rubber TFC XVibe - Noise Absober 120
- Mounting Screws for Case (4/8/12)
- Mounting Screws for Fan (4/8/12)
- Bleed Valve Screw