Product information: **B Grade** SI-120 (Socket 754/939/478) HeatsinkToday we are happy to announce the release of the SI-120 designed to fit all known Intel P4 and AMD K8 motherboards (at least we haven't found one that it didn't fit) while at the same time fitting into our Light 'n' Easy line of heatsinks. The SI series, like the XP series of Thermalright heatsinks, were designed to handle high power processors that consume more than 100watt power. And that includes today's “Dual Core” CPU's from both AMD and Intel. The Thermalright SI-120 is designed to offer top notch performance for all Intel P4 CPU's including socket 775 versions (customized LGA775 RM required) and AMD K8 CPU's known to exist at this time!
- 120mm Recommended fan for maximum cooling capability
- Multiple heatpipes for well spread heat around aluminum fins
- Soldered fins to copper base (nickel plated) to make effective contact
- Light weight and easy installation
- Compatibility across multiple platforms (socket 478/754/939/940)
- Enormous wingspan gives extra cooling to MOSFET or NB chipset