+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Core P7 Design ATX Wall Mountable Full Tower Chassis/Showcase - Black Temper
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis's have been tested to be the best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitments.
5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Gorgeous View
The Core P7 TG is a true open frame case with a viewing capability of showing full front and back sides. The tempered glass panel features a 5mm thick tempered glass window that meets the highest standards in the industry. Moreover, unlike any other cases on the market, the enlarged glass window permits users to fully display every interior component of the system and show off their dedication and skill set.
Ultimate Extended Chassis Assembly Flexibility
The most notable aspect of the Core P7 TG is that, it delivers the ultimate extended chassis assembly flexibility thanks to four installation angle options: users get to install the extended chassis at 45° / 90°/ 180°/ 270° to the front/rear side of the main case. Such high installation flexibility elevates the potential for customisation and makes it the kind that people will stare at in envy.
3-Way Placement Layout
The Core P7 TG is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical and horizontal placement. Built for customisation that reflects the makers’ personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring an outstanding cooling performance. Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it to wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally.
DMD - Dismantlable Modular Design
The Core P7 TG open frame chassis enables user to freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps and you can enjoy installation in a breeze with Dismantlable Modular Design.
Versatile GPU & PSU Orientation
Show off your graphic card and power supply with our special design bracket. The Core P7 TG has included a standard riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. Further, the Core P7 TG also has the support for a vertical PSU layout when an ITX motherboard is applied.
Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core P7 TG main chassis supports a standard E-ATX motherboard, a tower CPU cooler with a maximum height of 180mm and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 570mm in length without a reservoir. Further, the Core P7 TG features a powerful storage expansion solution which, through easy installation, houses up to eight 3.5”/2.5” storage devices besides, users can remove the drive bays to gain maximum space for cable management up to 45mm.
Supreme Liquid-Cooling Support
The Core P7 TG has the capability to deliver an excellent cooling efficiency and enables users to build a complete thermal solution, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Both of the main case and extended case support up to either a 480mm liquid cooling radiator or three 140mm case fans with a long graphic card at the same time. Users can also install an AIO cooler onto the case after mounting the AIO bracket.
- Unique design
- Tempered glass front panel
- Space for max. 3x 420/480 mm radiators
- Modular construction
- Vertical installation of graphics card possible
- Graphics cards up to max. 57 cm length
- Material: steel, plastic, acrylic, tempered glass
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan Support: 4x 120 mm or 3x 140 mm (main part), 4x 120 mm or 3x 140 mm (left module), 4x 120 mm or 3x 140 mm (right module)
- Radiator Support: max. 1x 480 mm or 420 mm (main part), max. 1x 480 mm or 420 mm (left module), max. 1x 480 mm or 420 mm (right module)
- Drive bays (4 drive brackets are included): max. 4x 3.5- or 2.5-inch (next to mainboard), max. 3x 3.5- or 2.5-inch (behind MB tray)
- Power supply: 1x standard PS2-PSU (optional)
- Expansion slots: 8
- I / O panel: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x HD audio (In / Out)
- Maximum graphics card length: 280 mm (with reservoir); 570 mm (without reservoir)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 180 mm
- Maximum power supply height: 200 mm
- Dimensions Main part: 570 x 608 x 333 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions per wing module: 320 x 608 x 333 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 25.5 kg