+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Core X5 TG ATX Cube Case - Black Window
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The tempered glass features 4mm thickness that guarantees the durability of the window. Moreover, the panel design permits users to admire their system from either left side or right side. Show off your dedicated set in the subtlest manner! With its endless stacking design, the Core X5 TG is in a class above the rest. Virtually limitless utility is possible; it offers an expandable system allowing enthusiasts to incorporate externally modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, or even to create dual systems, thereby enabling a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling.
The Core X5 TG supports motherboards up to extend ATX, a tower CPU cooler with maximum height 230mm, and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 480mm in length without HDD rack. Even after installing a PSU with 220mm in length, the Core X5 TG still leaves plenty of space for cable management. Moreover, users can mount up to four 3.5”/2.5” (with HDD cage) and three 5.25” storage devices into the build at the same time.
Optimized for space management, the Core X5 TG utilizes dual chamber design to offer a tidy looking system by separating the liquid-cooling loop, and PSU and HDD cages into a different chamber. The removable 3.5”/2.5” drive device racks give assemblers plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space needed for advanced cooling performance. The fully modular drive cages minimize the hassles of installation and removal. Especially, the Core X5 TG utilizes a tool-less drive bay design that allows users to freely interchange the 3.5” and 2.5” hard-drives to suit their particular needs. The triple drive bay concept of “3+4+3” offers a good ratio for accessories and storage devices.
- Case Type: ATX Cube Case
- Dimension (H x W x D): 463 x 371 x 540 mm (18.2 x 14.6 x 21.3 inch)
- Net Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.54 lb
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass x 2 (Left & Right)
- Colour: Exterior & Interior : Black
- Material: SGCC
- Cooling System: Front (intake):120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA), Rear (exhaust):120 x 120 x 25mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
- Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25, Accessible - 4 x 3.5 or 2.5 (HDD Cage), Hidden - 3 x 2.5 (HDD Tray)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX), 12” x 13” (Extend ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 2,HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Fan Support: Front:3 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm , 1 x 200mm, Top:6 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm , 2 x 200mm, Rear:1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm, Bottom:6 x 120mm, Left / Right Side:3 x 120mm
- Radiator Support: Front:1 x 360mm , 1 x 280mm , 1 x 200mm, Top:2 x 360mm , 1 x 280mm , 1 x 400mm, Rear:1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm, Bottom:2 x 360mm, Left / Right Side:1 x 360mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation: 230mm, VGA length limitation: 330mm(with ODD Cage) 480mm(without ODD Cage), PSU length limitation: 220mm (With Bottom Fan)