Product information: **B Grade** PurePower TWV 430W ATX2.0 PSU (W0053)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Thermaltake TWV 430W is the first power supply with native SLI Dual PCI Express connectors. This allows you to keep the inside of your computer neat and free flowing, while still running today’s newest technologies. The TWV 500W also features 2 SATA and 9 Molex connectors to power all your drives and accessories. A 5.25” drive bay mounted controller allows you to fine tune your system cooling. An LCD display on the controller lets you know exactly how many Watts of power your system is consuming. Protection circuits for OV, SC, OC, OL, and OT keep the system safe and in check. With a max power output of 430W, you can’t go wrong with the TWV 430W SLI power supply from Thermaltake.
- Complies with ATX 12V 2.0 version
- Dual PCI-Express, 2 S-ATA, and 24-pin detachable main power connector
- Separate +12V rails provide sufficient 36A for PC system
- Supports SLI and Cross-Fire technology
- Active PFC Function (PF>0.99)
- 5.25” Total Watt Viewer and Fan Speed Controller to read power consumption and control fan speed
- Protections: Over voltage, Short-Circuit, Over-current, Overload, and Over-temperature
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CB, CE, FCC, UL, CUL, and TUV certification
More links for "**B Grade** PurePower TWV 430W ATX2.0 PSU (W0053)"