+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** VG4000BWS Xaser VI Super Tower Case with Window - Black/Red
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Apart from the external beauty and elegance, you will be equally impressed by its inner structure with stunning blend of innovation and tradition. Excellent ventilation and optimized system airflow is offered by the entirely metal grilled body and the well organized fan cooling system that manage CPU, VGA and HDD thermal independently. The new design of motherboard tray and cable management in Xaser VI provides great installation convenience. Together with the special tool-free design for 5.25”, 3.5” devices and PCI slot, installation process can be further minimized. Moreover, Thermaltake has also bravely implanted many features that no other chassis ever achieved, such as the 10 PCI slots, 14 drive bays and adjustable PSU supporting bridge. Thermaltake make sure enough space is offered for extreme expandability, from micro-ATX to extended-ATX motherboard and even quad graphic cards.
- Super Tower
- Dimension (W*D*H) 605 x 250 x 660 mm
- Side WIndow Panel
- Sliding Motherboard Tray
- Cable Management
- Sliding hood
- Adjustable PSU bridge
- Front door: Aluminum / Chassis: 1.0mm SECC
- Front (intake) 140 x 140 x 25mm blue LED fan, 1000rpm, 16dBA or 120 x 120 x25 mm fan (optional)
- Rear (exhaust) 120 x 120 x25 mm blue LED fan, 1300rpm, 17dBA
- Top (exhaust) 140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm, 16dBA or 120 x 120 x25 mm fan (optional)
- Bottom (intake) Two 140 x 140 mm fans (optional) or two 120 x 120 x25 mm fan (optional)
- VGA (intake) 140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm, 16dBA or 120 x 120 x25 mm fan (optional)
- 5.25" Drive Bay x 7
- 3.5" Drive Bay x 1
- 3.5" Drive Bay (Hidden) x 7
- Front I/O e-SATA connector x 2, USB2.0 x 4, IEEE 1394 Firewire x 1, HD Audio
Expansion Slots 10