+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 AIO Cooler - 360 mm
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB Complete Water Cooling Overview:
- 360 mm radiator with extreme cooling performance
- Three Thermaltake Riing 120mm fans provide cool effects
- Max. 2.01 mm H2O static pressure at below 27 db / A
- Easy handling thanks to flexible hoses with kink protection
- Compatible with all current AMD & Intel sockets
- 3 years manufacturing guarantee
Powerful cooling performance and stylish RGB lighting
The Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 Complete Water Cooling comes in the 360 mm format with dual Radiator offering cooling power with resulting volume are no longer regulated by only the fan speed of the supplied 120 fans, but also via the Motor speed of the pump. As usual, the pump is integrated into the CPU waterblock, which has its copper surface on the AMD or Intel processor.
The design has kept Thermaltake relatively simple on the Water 3.0 Riing RGB complete water cooling system. The radiator is completely black lacquered and is complemented perfectly by the black hoses as well as the cooler base and pump with a black back. In addition, the Thermaltake lettering and a logo decorate the heat sink, giving the whole system a refined touch.
The pump is connected to the mainboard via 3-pin, while the Riing fans are connected to a smart fan controller, which is then controlled as usual using a 4-pin PWM connection from the main board. As usual, the fans are very quiet and provide an optimal static pressure (max. 2.01 mm H2O!), So that the one-sided fan assembly of the 27 mm thin radiator is not inferior to sandwich panels with fans on both sides.
The advantages of a complete water cooling solution are obvious. It is extremely cool, is relatively quiet, is highly compatible (here: all modern sockets from AMD and Intel), does not have to be serviced and fits into many smaller housings, in which towering tower air coolers find no place. The Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 comes pre-filled with thermal grease already applied to the CPU cooler. Thanks to 32.6 cm long hoses with bend protection, the radiator can be flexibly positioned in two adjacent 120 mm fan brackets in the housing.
The high-quality compact water cooling Water 3.0 Riing RGB is provided by Thermaltake with a manufacturing guarantee of three years, which shows how the principle of AiO water cooling works.
- Dimensions (without fan): 392 x 120 x 27 mm (W x H x D)
- Material (Finns): aluminum (painted black)
- Power supply: 12 V / 175 mA
- Hose length: approximately 32.6 cm
- Connector: 3-Pin
- Type: 3x 120 mm (with RGB LEDs)
- Speed: max. 1500 U / min
- Air flow: max. 69 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 2.01 mm H2O
- Volume (100% U / Min): 26.4 dB (A)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Intel Socket: 115x, 1366, 2011 (V3)
- AMD Socket AM2 (+), AM3 (+), FM1, FM2 (+)
- Manufacturing guarantee: 3 years
**For an AM4 bracket please go to the manufacturer support page and email them proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **