+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Ferrari Wireless GT 430 Cockpit (PC / PS3)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Cockpit: streamlined with adjustable metal structure - folding and transportable, for easy storage
- 2.4GHz wireless system: 10m+ range with no latency.
- 50 hours of battery life with 4 AA LR6 batteries (not included).
- Wide, weighted base (10.5kg in total) for optimal stability.
- Adjustable, rigid metal structure: an infinite number of possible positions according to the user's size (adult/child) and seating type (sofa/chair).
- Foldable structure with carrying handle for easy storage.
- Streamlined, with the metallic colors of the Ferrari 430 Scuderia "musetto".
- Position locking system: ultra-efficient and easy to use.
- Pedals: 2 metal pedals integrated directly into the cockpit (for total stability)
- Metal pedals with long range of travel, inspired by the shape of the pedals on the Ferrari 430 Scuderia.
- Brake pedal with magnetic resistance for enhanced realism.
- Wheel: exact replica of the Ferrari F430 wheel (7/10 size)
- Ultra-precise wheel with new H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology magnetic sensor technology, featuring 12-bit precision (4096 values on the wheel's rotation).
- Sequential Up & Down gearshift levers crafted of metal, for Ferrari GT-style driving.
- XXL wheel: 28cm in diameter!
- Genuine "Manettino" dial with 5 backlit positions, to configure your wheel directly in the game (driving sensitivity, programming system, etc.).
- Rubber-textured grip, for optimal comfort.
- 100% programmable, with internal memory.
- Detachable wheel: cockpit takes up minimum space when stored.
- Compatible with 100% of PlayStation 3 games and PC USB games (Windows 7/Vista/XP).