**B Grade** T150 Ferrari Force Feedback Wheel (PS4/PS3/PC)
- Official Racing Simulator For Playstation 4 And Playstation 3 (Also Compatible With Pc). 1080 Force Feedback Racing Wheel. Built-In PS4/PS3 Sliding Switch. Realistic 11"/28 CM Wheel. Large Pedal Set
1 In stock
Product information: **B Grade** T150 Ferrari Force Feedback Wheel (PS4/PS3/PC)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Racing Simulators such as Project Cars, iRacing, Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa benefit enormously from the use of a high performance PC Racing Wheel. Pair a peripheral set like this with a HTC Vive or Oculus Rift VR Headset and you will be immersed in the thrill of racing. The Thrustmaster T150 is an excellent entry into the world of simulator wheels and pairs perfectly with Virtual Reality headsets for an experience like no other.
PlayStation 4 certified embedded software and PS4/PS3 sliding switch.
Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4 console.
Compatible in the console's menus.
PS4/PS3 sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
1080 force feedback base featuring Immersion TouchSense technology.
Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you're racing - the road or track's relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.
Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080!
Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel's steering axis).
Mixed belt-pulley and gears system. Smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness).
Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
Large, optimised pedal set
Pedals with wide foot rest.
Each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted
Brake pedal with progressive resistance
Built-in official buttons for PlayStation 4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS)
Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
11"/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games
Rubber-coated wheel grips
2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
5"/13 cm tall - 100% metal - Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations
Comprehensive driving gear
13 action buttons (including 2 on the base) + 1 D-Pad
- 1080 force feedback racing wheel
- Built-in PS4/PS3 sliding switch
- Realistic 11"/28 cm wheel
- Large pedal set included
- Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you're racing
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080!
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- Each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance