Product information: **B Grade** 150Mbps Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem/Router (TD-W8951ND)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
As a 3-in-1 device, the TD-W8951ND combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless N access point. Using a DSL enabled telephone line the TD-W8951ND could establish a high-speed ADSL2+ Internet connection. Once set up, the device’s wired/wireless functions can be used to share media between devices, browse the Internet, talk on an IP phone, or even stream HD video from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard. Save time and money using one device instead of multiple devices that take longer to set up and occupy more cluttered space.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even HD video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle-free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from across the Internet
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button
- QoS enables smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand the wireless network
- Annex M doubles the upstream data rate
- Auto-reconnect keeps users online indefinitely
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products