Product information: **B Grade** 300Mbps Wireless-N Gigabit Router (TL-WR1043ND)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
*Some official firmware of TP-LINK products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-LINK does not provide technical support and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
- Awarded Windows Best On Test Award
- Gigabit Ethernet ports enabling ultimate transfer speed
- Centrally storing and content sharing by connecting USB storage drives
- SST™ dramatically increases link robustness and stability
- CCA™ improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- For home and office use, supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband access and various kind of dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN pass-through, and data forwarding
- Features IP, MAC, URL filtering which flexibly controls online access and time
- Supports SPI firewall and access control management
- Supports QSS (Quick Secure Setup), provides 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication
- User interface supports free web software updates
- 3 detachable antennas (reverse SMA connector)