+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Archer AC 1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL2 Modem Router (Archer VR900)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Archer VR900 is an integrated DSL modem router that works with any kind of Internet connection, including VDSL, VDSL2, ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+.With the Gigabit Ethernet WAN option, the Archer VR900 can also be used with any fiber broadband or cable modem with an Ethernet output.While the DSL and Ethernet WAN inputs provide universal compatibility with any Internet service, both of the USB ports also support 3G/4G dongle connections. This universal router gives you the flexibility to keep your current ISP or change ISPs in the future, without compromis-ing wireless performance.
Better Coverage and a More Stable Connection
Three external antennas help the Archer VR900 provide stable coverage throughout your entire home and property. Advanced Beamforming technology automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections.
High Performance Antennas
The Archer VR900's powerful web interface allows it to be set up and configured in a matter of minutes. The intuitive design allows users to easily monitor and personalize settings for a wide range of functions including guest networks and parental controls.
- Versatile Connectivity - Ethernet WAN and USB ports, the VR900 is fully compatible with - VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standard, fiber/cable access and 3G/4G USB dongles
- Superfast Wi-Fi - 600Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- Maximum Range - High power amplifiers and 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- 1GHz Dual-core Processor - Ensures no interruption while processing multiple wired or wireless tasks simultaneously
- Beamforming Technology - Improves wireless range and performance on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band