+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** LightSpeed Cooling Unit - Black (Socket 478/754/939)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Lowest CPU/Evaporator temperatures on the market
- World’s most powerful mass-produced cooling unit
- Highest overclocking potential
- Lowest prices
- Supports AMD K8 and Intel P4 in one kit
- VapoChill Control Panel [USB]
- 100% motherboard compatibility
- LCD display and aluminium enclosure included
- Maximum CPU/Motherboard upgrade flexibility
- No mounting tools necessary
- CPU-kit can be rotated 360°
- Mounting holes Mach II compatible
- 5 extra temp. sensors + 4 extra fans can be connected
- Emergency shut down features
This is supplied as a standalone unit, if you require a case then any !!<Lian-Li PC60>!! sized cased is recommended. (Case modification required).
!!<>!!Important Information!!<>!! - VapoChill systems are for advanced users only. Do not buy this system unless you agree with the following conditions and the technical support/returns procedure.
!!<>!!Power Supply!!<>!! - In order for the cooling system to work properly, the power supply used should meet the below minimum requirements. The peak current is only required during the compressors start-up procedure. In order for the compressor to work continuously, the PSU must under no circumstances go below 9.6 V - even for only a very short time. Your PSU must meet the these power requirements. Start-up - Cut-in voltage 10.9 V, Peak current @ 12 (50 ms): 12 A +/- 1 A, Peak current @ 10 (50 ms): 14 A +/- 1 A. Continuous - Cut-out voltage: 9.6 V, Current @ 12 V and 100 W heat load: 6.6 A.
!!<>!!CPU & Motherboard Used in VapoChill!!<>!! - As the CPU and motherboard will be operating outside the specification intended by the respective manufacturers, all warranties for CPUs and motherboards purchased from Overclockers UK and used in VapoChill units shall be rendered void.
!!<>!!Technical Support/Returns!!<>!! - All technical support and returms issues will be handled by the manufacturer's of VapoChill - Asetek Inc, Saltumvej 27, DK-9700 Broenderslev, Denmark. Phone +45 96 45 00 47, Fax +45 96 45 00 48, email !!<>!!email@example.com!!<>!! - web !!<>!!www.asetek.com!!<>!! !!<>!!.
By placing this order you are agreeing to these conditions.