**B Grade** Western Digital MyBook World 750GB Gigabit Ethernet NAS Hard Drive (G1NC7500E)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Designed for home users, creative professionals, workgroups, small offices, and anyone looking for shared storage, WD’s My Book World Edition offers a surprisingly simple and secure way to access and share data, photos, and music at home, in the office and anywhere in the world - even when your local computer is turned off. Use WD’s unique Data OnHand feature to browse through remote folders, open, edit, and save files as though they are local to whatever computer you are using. My Book World Edition combines up to 750GB of networked storage, backup software, and remote access software to make it the most versatile and powerful product in its class.
- Access files from home while at the office.
- Listen to the music on your My Book World Edition drive while you’re on holiday.
- Share photos with your friends anywhere without uploading them to the web.
- Browse through remote folders as though they are local to your system.
- Offer your clients an easy way to access business documents, designs and artwork.
- Back up critical files to a remote drive for the ultimate protection from loss.
More links for "**B Grade** Western Digital MyBook World 750GB Gigabit Ethernet NAS Hard Drive (G1NC7500E)"