Product information: **B Grade** Razor GTX 980 Waterblock
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
We are proud to introduce our new design for Razor GPU blocks. We have continued with the styling from our RayStorm series so you can now have a full set of matching XSPC blocks. We have also significantly improved cooling performance by reducing the fin width from 1mm to 0.5mm, this dramatically increases the surface area.
Although we have used an acrylic top for aesthetics we have a thin stainless steel plate between the copper base and the acrylic. This allows us to use LED lighting, while keeping the strength and reliability of an all metal waterblock.
The new multiport connector gives you many choices for neatly routing your tubing. We have two G1/4? ports on the front and back of the block, two on the top, plus a side port, giving 7 ports in total. The multiport connector is compatible with our new SLI flow bridge.
- CNC machined copper base
- 0.5mm fins for high performance
- Active VRM cooling
- Stainless steel top
- Acrylic layer with 3mm LED holes
- Brushed aluminium faceplate
- Dimensions: 264 x 125 x 25mm
- Prepared for SLI with 7 G1/4? ports
- Supports Nvidia GTX 980 (Nvidia reference designs only)
- Supplied with twin LED, mounting kit, G1/4" plugs, thermal pads and thermal paste