+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GT900 Z-Machine Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Patent pending design that incorporates anchored spinning bars with cylindrical rubber wheels allows the user to install and remove the HDD simply by rolling the HDD in and out of the chassis without having to use any tools. One push of a sliding latch pops open the hinged side panel like a door and facilitates quick and easy access to internal components for tuning and maintenance. The Front I/O Port includes sockets for speakers(headphones), microphone, 2 USB devices, and a 1394(Firewire) device for convenient system access. Audio sockets support HD Audio(Azalia) and AC97 specifications.
- Enclosure Type Tower
- Dimensions 480mm X 220mm X 430mm (L*W*H)
- Aluminum 5T Construction
- Standard ATX / microATX
- Drive Bays 3.5" Bay x 4, 5.25" Bay x 4
- Front Vents: 92mm x 2, Rear Vents: 120mm x 1
- Expansion Card Slots 7 Slots(Tool Free Bolts provided)
- Front I/O Ports USB Port ¡¿ 2, IEEE1394(FireWire) Port x 1
- Headphones x 1
- MIC x 1