**B Grade** Z9 USB 3.0 Midi Tower Case - Black
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The front mesh bay cover allows cool air to enter the system, while the dust filters prevent dust build-up inside the case. A total of seven (Z9, 5 for Z9-U3) fans can be installed in the case. This will help to introduce and expel air effectively from the case, resulting in lower operating temperatures. To keep the PSU as cool as possible, the cases have a bottom PSU configuration. There are also cut-outs to allow for tidy cable management. The interior of the chassis is coated black to provide a sense of unity and elegant design. The server-type tool-free HDD mount trays allow for easy HDD installation/removal and maintenance. All HDDs are mounted using anti-vibration rubber mounts to aid in reducing HDD noise. The interior has been designed to be spacious for easy installation and maintenance of various components, including graphics cards up to 290mm long. The front I/O module enables the location of the DVD-ROM and other components to be changed easily according to the required configuration. The Z9-U3 case has a built-in two channel fan controller for adjusting the speed of up to two connected fans. The ambient temperature of the case is shown using an LED temperature display. By controlling the noise and interior temperature with the fan speed controller, the system can be operated in the optimum condition. The side of the Z9 and the Z9-U3 are different on each other. The Z9 has a mesh cutout where it is possible to mount up to two 120mm fans whereas the Z9-U3 has a larger transparent side panel cut-out. This is ideal if you like to show off your PC! Space is provided on the back of the motherboard plate for installing a single 2.5" HDD/SSD. There is also a 3-in-1 tray that makes it possible to install an FDD / 3.5" HDD / 2.5" HDD/SSD.
- Front mesh cover with dust filters
- Black interior coating
- Tool free HDD installation with anti-vibration rubber
- Supports 290mm long graphics cards
- Supports up to 5 system fans (3 supplied)
- 2-channel fan controller with temperature display
- Two USB3.0 and two USB2.0 ports
- Enclosure Type: ATX Mid Tower
- Dimensions: 207(W) x 464(H) x 504(D)mm
- Weight: 7.2kg
- Material: Plastic and Steel
- Motherboard Compatibility: Standard ATX / m-ATX
- Power Supply Compatibility: Standard ATX / ATX12V
- VGA Compatibility: Full Size (290mm max)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Drive Bays: External 5.25" x3, Internal 3.5" x5, External 3.5" x1, Internal 2.5" x1
- Front Fans: Space for 120mm/140mm fan x 1 (One 120mm Blue LED fan supplied)
- Top Fans: Space for 120mm/140mm fan x 2 (One 120mm Blue LED fan supplied)
- Bottom Fans: Space for 120mm/140mm fan x 1 (not supplied)
- Rear Fans: Space for 120mm fan x 1 (One white blade 120mm fan supplied)
More links for "**B Grade** Z9 USB 3.0 Midi Tower Case - Black"