+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Free Flow+ CPU Cooler 140mm
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The new Free Flow CPU Cooler has raw power! In fact it's the brute cooling capacity of three 140-mm fans that really does deliver.
Two symmetrical ascending cooling towers, each with 46 blades all being actively cooled by the three monster fans - a cold air intake, and the other blowing out warm air. The third fan sits in the middle between the towers and relays the freshness from front to rear. Thus, an airflow is produced, comparable to a wind tuneel hence the name Free Flow so the name is well justified.
- Dimensions (without fan): 111 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 162 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Three 140mm Fans Included
- Weight (without / with fan): 1057 / 1496 g
- Material: nickel-copper (heat pipes), nickel-plated aluminum (blades)
- Heatpipes: 5 x 8 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Purple, Black
- Weight: 154 g
- Fan Speed: 1200 RPM
- Fan Connector: 3-pin
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 771, 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 / AMD Socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3 and AM3 +, FM1