+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Founders Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express G (GX-10D-ZT)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Discover unrivaled gaming, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™—the world’s most advanced GPU architecture. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features massive gaming horsepower with 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and 12 billion transistors. This means you can count on up to 3X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards*, plus breakthrough gaming technologies and VR experiences.
Get all the power and performance you need to drive the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies give you the smoothest gameplay and cinematic experiences, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image capture—even in VR.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti delivers truly next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets. It’s all driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies and brought to life with amazing VR audio, physics, and haptics.
Unprecedented gaming horsepower. Exceptional craftsmanship. A 7-phase dualFET power supply. All cooled by a radial fan with an advanced vapor chamber designed for consistent performance in even the most thermally challenging environments.
- Fastest gaming GPU with 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and massive 11GB frame buffer, delivering 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous generation GPUs.
- Ultra-fast FinFET and high-speed GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX™ 12 features.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ for a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: TBA MHz
- Boost: TBA MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 1x8-pin & 1x6-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 5 Yrs
Originally sold at £616.66+VAT