+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan from ZOTAC represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 is built on the Turing architecture, utilises the new 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process in addition to GDDR6-VRAM to make for a significant leap forward in terms of speed when compared to the 10- series. The reason behind the name change to "GeForce RTX" lies in the deployment of Ray-Tracing Technology, this unlocks incredibly realistic lighting and shadow effects.
The Features of the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan at a Glance
- Efficient triple-fan cooler design
- High GPU base clock: TBA MHz
- Massive GPU Boost Clock: TBA MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7000 MHz (effective 14000 MHz)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
- High memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4352 CUDA-Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 2x 8 Pin
- Display output: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design & Clock Frequencies of the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan
The ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan has a base clock of TBA MHz. When under heavy loads, the clock frequencies of the graphics chip increase automatically up to a Boost Clock of TBA MHz via GPU Boost 3.0. The innovative and incredibly fast GDDR6-VRAM is clocked at 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective), meaning that the 11 GB of VRAM is sufficient for 4K-resolution gaming as well as making immersion in Virtual Reality a treat for the senses. In terms of the cooler design, a triple-fan cooler is utilised.
- Dimensions: 308 x 57 x 113 mm (W x H x D)
Slot Height: 2.5-Slot
- GPU: GeForce GTX 2080 Ti
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: TBA MHz
Boost Clock: TBA MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 4352
- Memory: 11264 MB
Memory frequency: 7000 (14000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX
NVIDIA GeForce RTX opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and offering next level artificial intelligence, real-time ray tracing and programmable shading - The RTX series offers unparalleled immersion and up to 6x faster performance.