+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** FK1 High Performance Gaming Mouse
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
ZOWIE GEAR upholds the spirit of endless pursuit of product quality and continuous understanding of a player's needs. Developing a stable product improves the performance of competitive players, fulfilling ZOWIE's commitment to eSports and players. Under this philosophy players are able to choose different mouse shapes, sizes and surface coating with the same performance.
ZOWIE FK1 comes as an answer to the many gamers that showed ZOWIE that the FK shape was something they were interested in but was too small for their hands. It will also satisfy the gamers who wish to use a mouse with Avago 3310.
One key feature for ZOWIE is the low lift-off distance which is important for any serious gamers. After lots of repeated testing, the research and development team was successful, achieving the low lift-off distance for the new model (1.5~1.8mm). All gamers that are interested in this signature feature from ZOWIE will be able to enjoy it in the new ZOWIE FK1.
• Ambidextrous mouse developed for claw grip usage
• Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
• Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
• Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
• 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
• Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
• Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm