Product information: Be Quiet SilentWings Ultra Quiet 120mm Fan - PWMWhen we designed our portfolio of products, we made sure our be quiet! line stood out for its power, reliability and efficiency. All of that of course in exceptionally quiet models that do justice to the brand name!
Our new be quiet! SilentWings fans with PWM function bring even more choices to our range of fans. The PWM function allows for the fans RPM count to be controlled via the mainboard. Several of the be quiet! ideas are so revolutionary they have been registered as German utility models, including a number of outstanding characteristics like the high airflow performance design.
This design of the fan blades for optimised air flow put the SilentWingsPWM in a class of their own. Like the be quiet! SilentWingsUSC fans, the SilentWingsPWM are especially durable and exceptionally quiet while also offering top cooling performance. This makes SilentWingsPWM a worthy addition to the accustomed premium quality of the be quiet! family.
PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation. The 4-Pin connector allows the mainboard to control the fan RPM. The operating voltage remains a constant 12V, with speed controlled by the PWM-signal, which delivers a value between 0-100%. In the event that the PWM signal is 0%, the SilentWingsPWM will continue rotating at the minimum RPM.
Unlike conventional fans that come with a 3 pin connector, PWM fans are controlled via a 4 pin connector. Three of the pins function identically to standard fans. The fourth, external pin delivers the PWM signal to the fan.
The 4 pin connector on the SilentWingsPWM is designed to fit properly into the conventional 3 pin connectors for standard fans. RPM is then varied based on the supply voltage, from 0-12V.
- Anti-Vibration Mounts
- High Airflow
- Low Noise Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Auto Restart for Cooling and Reliability
- Low 3.5V Initial Voltage for Instant Cooling
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (mm) 120 x 120 x 25
- Operational voltage (V) 12
- Operating range (V) 3,5 - 14
- Life expectancy (hrs) 300.000
- Rotational frequency (rpm at 100% PWM) 1.500
- Rotational frequency (rpm at 50% PWM) 900
- Rotational frequency (rpm at 20% PWM) 500
- Rotational frequency (rpm at 0% PWM) 500
- Noise emission (dBA) 18,5
- Airflow (m³/h) 85,5
- Air pressure (mm/H2O) 1,63
- Current consumption (mA) 90
- Power consumption (W) 1,09