+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
4-Port Cable/DSL Gateway Router (F5D5231UK4)The Belkin 4-Port Cable/DSL Gateway Router (the Router) lets you easily share your cable or DSL modem's connection to the Internet with all your connected computers. Along with the convenience of networking, you'll enjoy the advantages of broadband Internet access without the expense of additional service connections and extra modems. The Router provides top-level security to your network with a NAT firewall that locks out would-be hackers, and you'll also be able to restrict access on any or all of the computers on the network. Using VPN (Virtual Private Networking), the Router can be configured to allow remote access to the network by authorized users.
- Supports PPTP, PPPoE, IPSec pass through protocols and DHCP (client and server)
- Provides dedicated bandwidth to each computer in your network
- Protects your computer and network against unauthorized access with NAT firewall
- Logs attempted intrusions into your network
- Lets you access your network from remote locations with VPN
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix
- Configures easily via your web browser or Easy Install Wizard
- Life-time warranty and free technical support
- Stackable enclosure and verticle stand minimizes device footprint
N.B. Not suitable for use with USB modems.